This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Hiltons of Branson. All opinions are 100% mine.
Being married for over 12 years and the parent's of 3 young kids, I can tell you that my husband and I could definitely use a weekend getaway. With Valentine's Day coming up, then his birthday, and then our Anniversary after that, the reasons for taking a special getaway with just the two of us are plenty.
The Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing and the Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel offer a great romantic package for the whole month of February- perfect for celebrating Valentine's Day in a special way this year. During your stay you'll enjoy:
- Early check-in & pre-registration upon request
- In room sparkling wine (where permitted by law) or cider upon arrival
- Access to hotel health club, pool, and whirlpool spa
- Full American breakfast for two in their room
- On stays beyond one night, buy one entree and get one free (of equal or lesser value)
- Late check-out available upon request
I would love to be able to getaway for the weekend before Valentine's Day- being wined and dined at a luxurious hotel would be absolutely fabulous! And check out their Valentine's Day Dinner Menu... it sounds delicious. Even though I'm not sure a getaway is feasible for next month, I'll definitely be thinking ahead to our Anniversary in April.
Do you go big when you celebrate Valentine's Day with your sweetie? When was the last time you took a romantic getaway together... and where would you go if you could?