Hello, thanks for stopping by.... if you're reading this I hope you'll stop by and visit my updated site www.susiebhomemaker.com :)

Monday, March 29, 2010

Name Brand vs. Store Brand Diapers

I'm sure at one point or another we've all tried the store brand only to be disappointed and then been left wishing we would've just spent the extra money on the name brand product.  This can apply to almost anything, but for the sake of this post I'm going to stick with diapers (since it's a big-time investment in our household right now).
The following is MY top list of disposable diaper brands:





I'd also like to note that for newborn and size 1 I only like to use name brand.  So for those sizes Huggies would be at #3 instead of the Target brand, but once baby is in a size 2 and up the Target brand works just as well and is a great price! 

1 Comments:

Melina Druga said...

I have to agree with the commercial that says, "Buy the expensive brands and then by Luvs". They're super absorbant.

When my daughter was born, we got free samples of both Huggies and Pampers. Didn't care for either one.

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I love getting comments... and yes, I do read them all! :)