Hello, thanks for stopping by.... if you're reading this I hope you'll stop by and visit my updated site www.susiebhomemaker.com :)

Sunday, March 28, 2010

The S Word...

  

Well actually the 3 S words- sleep, shower, & sex.  On an almost daily basis I find myself choosing between at least 2 of those S words, and almost always their priority level is that of listed above.  There are days when I desperately need a shower (like now) but have an opportunity to nap or go to bed early and more often than not, sleep wins.  And if it's between sex or sleep, well of course sleep wins in that scenario... to my husband's dismay.  But there are times when, due to another S word, the order may change- my Sanity, and right now mama needs a shower so thank goodness kids are napping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I love getting comments... and yes, I do read them all! :)