Hello, thanks for stopping by.... if you're reading this I hope you'll stop by and visit my updated site www.susiebhomemaker.com :)

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Pacifier I Love!

More importantly, a pacifier that my baby loves!!  The MAM Soft Pacifier, BPA Free of course, orthodontic, and with supple teething edges that baby can chew on.  It comes in super cute pink or blue sets for either 2+ or 6+ months.  This pacifier is the cat's meow... the nipple is soft silicone and can never be put in upside down.  And with the teething edges your baby can now satisfy the urge to put everything in their mouth and you can rest easy knowing it's not hurting their gums.  YAY for such an awesome pacifier!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I love getting comments... and yes, I do read them all! :)