Hello, thanks for stopping by.... if you're reading this I hope you'll stop by and visit my updated site www.susiebhomemaker.com :)

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

BabyBond Nursing Cover-Up: Covers Mom, NOT Baby {Review & 75% Off Discount Special}


BabyBond is a nursing accessory that allows you to nurse your baby discreetly, but it covers mommy, not baby.  So you have better bonding with eye contact and interaction between mommy and baby.  I always hated having to cover my baby's head when I nursed out in public back when I first started nursing.  And I rarely did, but those times where I tried to cover up, my poor baby wound up sweating and I can't imagine it was a very pleasant dining experience.  But there weren't many options- either put a blanket over your baby's head or use a nursing cover-up that did the same thing but was lighter material.    

With my 2nd and 3rd babies I invested in some nursing tops, but couldn't afford many as they can be pricey.  So of course there were times when I still found myself without a nursing top to wear and had to resort to the blanket over my baby's head.  BabyBond eliminates the need for multiple nursing tops and the traditional nursing covers- you just wear your own shirt and put this on over, or under as a tummy wrap
I'm not nursing anymore now, so when I received the BabyBond Couture (also available in Original and Flex, with burp cloths), I gave it to my sister who's currently nursing her 9 month old.  She's never really used a nursing cover before so was pretty new to the whole idea.  She really likes the option of wearing it like a sash to cover up on top or around the tummy when in a shirt that lifts up to nurse.  I don't know any mom who likes having their tummy and/or back exposed when trying to nurse their baby, you get cold and usually self-conscience of your post-baby body.  The BabyBond material is super soft and it looks great on, not like those large cover-ups that go over your baby and sometimes actually draw more attention to the fact that you're nursing.

Right now BabyBond is offering a 75% discount on their site for any reader who orders a BabyBond on Babies R Us.  All you need to do is email a copy of your receipt from Babies R Us to missy@babybondnursing.com and she'll reply with the discount code to order another BabyBond on their site for 75% Off.   So you'll get 2 BabyBonds for less then $46- you can keep one and give one away as a gift!

You can also stay up to date and connect with BabyBond on Facebook and Twitter.

[Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I love getting comments... and yes, I do read them all! :)