Hello, thanks for stopping by.... if you're reading this I hope you'll stop by and visit my updated site www.susiebhomemaker.com :)

Friday, December 10, 2010

Consumed by Christmas...

I have been feeling very consumed by the holiday season this year.  The stress of decorating the house, hunting for the perfect presents (and trying to stay within budget), baking holiday treats, planning for company... all the hustle and bustle that can go along with the Christmas season.
I'm not sure why it's getting the best of me this year but it is.  Everyday I feel like I have so much to do, but at the end of the day I feel like I've gotten nothing done!

So... I'm making my list and checking it twice... each time I can cross something off that list will be one less thing I have to do.  I'm going to divide and conquer, since everyday I'm focusing on ALL the things that still need to be done (and not getting anything done but stressing out), I'm going to start focusing on ONE thing at a time and hopefully can begin to complete all the tasks that need done.
And when it comes down to it, if something on the list doesn't get done... well, I just need to focus on the real reason of the season and not stress about it.  It's about being with family and enjoying each other and making sure my kids are happy.  And if all else fails... follow instructions below:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I love getting comments... and yes, I do read them all! :)