Hello, thanks for stopping by.... if you're reading this I hope you'll stop by and visit my updated site www.susiebhomemaker.com :)

Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Mommy Brand- Stylish, Handmade Baby Items {Review}

The Mommy Brand, and its blog "A Young Mom's Guide to Motherhood, Money & Marriage", was founded by Jenny.  The idea for The Mommy Brand came when Jenny was in her last semester of school, thinking about what her career had in store for her after graduation.  The thought of going to work and being away from her son all day was simply heartbreaking (as the decision is for a lot of moms)!  So she created The Mommy Brand, an online store for baby items, all handmade by stay-at-home moms, as her way to help keep her family afloat as her husband began medical school.  You can also meet all the other "creators" behind the products at The Mommy Brand website.
 

The Mommy Brand has adorable handmade items for both boys and girls including onesies, diaper bags, hooded towels, tutus, hair bows (over 80 different ones in the collection) and more.  I received the medium size Phoebe Bow for my girls and absolutely LOVE it.  I have 3 girls and it actually works for all of them, even my youngest (14 mos. old) who still has really fine hair.
I was worried because the hair bow didn't have the no-slip on the clip but it held just as good as any other bow I've used in my girls hair, if not better.  Ordering on the site is super easy and Jenny is really quick at getting back with you if you have any questions.  I was unsure on the size of the hair bows and Jen let me know the medium size is about 2.5" inches across.  All the bows and flowers have lead-free metal double-pronged alligator clips (no teeth) and are lined with ribbed gross-grain ribbon.

The Mommy Brand has fabulous handmade items for holiday, birthdays, baby showers... any time of the year!  You can keep your baby looking sweet and you'll look like a stylish got-it-together mom.

You can connect with The Mommy Brand on Facebook and Twitter for all the latest products as well as deals and sales.  And be sure to subscribe to her blog, where she offers giveaways, financial advice especially for young families, baby shower ideas and recipes, product reviews, and advice for young moms.


Disclosure:  I received a product for the purpose of this review.  All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and yours may differ.

1 Comments:

Laura J Harrison said...

Hi. I am a new follower from
http://grandma-sez-so.blogspot.com
The Mommy Brand does nice work. I have 2 granddaughters. One with lots of hair and the other with not so much yet. But I bowed them both of for Christmas. (long enough for a pic or two)
Are you joining the Handmade With Love Winter Giveaway? It's going to be featuring all hand made items. You can read more on it here if you like. I'm seeking sponsors for it so if you know of any, send them my way!
Thank for the lovely review!
Laurie
http://grandma-sez-so.blogspot.com/2010/12/crafters-put-your-store-in-spotlight.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I love getting comments... and yes, I do read them all! :)