Hello, thanks for stopping by.... if you're reading this I hope you'll stop by and visit my updated site www.susiebhomemaker.com :)

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy April Fool's Day!!



That's a phrase you may hear today, if you're one of the unfortunate ones who get pranked.  April 1st- it's the day people pull your chair out from under you, saran wrap the toilet, & tape the kitchen sprayer.  Be on the lookout for sneaky folks or things that look out of the ordinary.  And don't believe everything you hear as some people like to 'make things up' as their joke for today.  So please, be careful out there and here's hoping you make it through the day without losing your digity!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I love getting comments... and yes, I do read them all! :)