Hello, thanks for stopping by.... if you're reading this I hope you'll stop by and visit my updated site www.susiebhomemaker.com :)

Friday, February 18, 2011

Family Bonding!

Guest post written by Kim Lawry

For the past several years, my daughter has helped me go shopping on the weekends.  She's such a doll, she knows how much I hate the place, so she goes so we can spend time together and knock out that necessary evil every week at the grocery store.  Luckily, I have such a great daughter who is always willing to help her mother out.  She's such a fantastic girl!  I've honestly enjoyed the time with my daughter since she started coming over to help me, and I often look forward to the weekends to be able to spend some time with and catch up.  She recently became engaged to a wonderful man from North Carolina, and she's had so much to tell me.

Lately, I've had some difficulty hearing my daughter, and I've had a hard time hearing some of my friends at the grocery store, as well.  This weekend, before we go out shopping, I am going to ask my daughter if she wouldn't mind taking me to a place where I can find the best hearing aids around.  Social time is a little rarer these days, and it's very special.  I don't want anything coming in the way of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I love getting comments... and yes, I do read them all! :)

Labels

baby (17) beauty (4) blogging (38) Book Reviews (13) cleaning (4) crafts (6) eco-friendly (12) family (51) giveaways (81) health (29) holidays (31) Kids (80) marriage (3) parenting (7) photography (20) recipes (9) reviews (60) shopping (9) technology (10) toddlers (25)

Blog Archive

Member Of

Pear Tree Greetings Pearista
Blog Search
The Product Review Place
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges
Mom Select - Bringing Companies and Moms Together
Mom Fuse POP Blogger
blog pr