Hello, thanks for stopping by.... if you're reading this I hope you'll stop by and visit my updated site www.susiebhomemaker.com :)

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday & Sunday Blog Hops

Spotlight Saturday

Here's a fun Saturday blog hop for anyone who wants more followers and wants to find new blogs to follow.  You also get to pick one of your favorite blogs that you want to spotlight each week and add it to the linky.

I follow and read lots of great blogs, but this week I decided to spotlight The Lucas Zoo.  I fell in love when I first came across this blog a few months ago.  Jessie is the mom of 3 adorable girls (just like me), and she takes amazing pictures.  I also love how easy to read all of her posts are... so go check her out!


And don't forget to link up with the Spotlight Saturday and link up someone you enjoy reading.  :)

Sunday Hops:

Shibley Smiles Sunday Blog Hop          

6 Comments:

Brandy M. said...

Hopping in from a weekend hop. Would love for you to stop by if you have time. Have a wonderful weekend.

Giveaway Blogdom

Sarah said...

I love the name of your blog and I think your header is *amazing*!

(I am a new follower, I hope you have time to stop by www.mooseandtater.com)

Unknown said...

Stopping by to say hello. I am one of your newest followers and pretty new at blogging in general. Your blog looks very nice. I had to do my blog myself. It still needs work but hopefully I will get all the kinks out soon. I am following you thru GFC and would appreciate a follow back on my GFC. Have a great weekend! I also entered one of your low entry contests.

Mary @ http://mmbearcupoftea.blogspot.com

Helen Pigott said...

Just popped by while relaxing and surfing, have a lovely day x

Kel said...

Thanks for joining our Spotlight Saturday Blog Hop! I'm following you back.

Kel
www.betweenthelines-kel.com

Debra said...

Good morning, I'm following from Say Hi Sunday hop. Have a great weekend!

Debra
http://thecookbookdiva.wordpress.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I love getting comments... and yes, I do read them all! :)

Labels

baby (17) beauty (4) blogging (38) Book Reviews (13) cleaning (4) crafts (6) eco-friendly (12) family (51) giveaways (81) health (29) holidays (31) Kids (80) marriage (3) parenting (7) photography (20) recipes (9) reviews (60) shopping (9) technology (10) toddlers (25)

Blog Archive

Member Of

Pear Tree Greetings Pearista
Blog Search
The Product Review Place
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges
Mom Select - Bringing Companies and Moms Together
Mom Fuse POP Blogger
blog pr