Hello, thanks for stopping by.... if you're reading this I hope you'll stop by and visit my updated site www.susiebhomemaker.com :)

Friday, February 25, 2011

How do you carry your laptop?

So I recently blogged about my laptop and how I wanted to smash it to bits... but then I didn't.  What, haven't you ever felt that way?  We've since patched things up and are trying to work on the relationship.

But seriously, I do like having my laptop- I can take it anywhere and stay connected... it's my lifeline.  On nights when I would go to my Grandma's house, I would often take it with me. Only problem was I didn't have the proper bag to carry it in.

I was trying to shove it into a bag that wasn't quite the right size for it.  If only I'd had a  laptop messenger bag I wouldn't have been worrying about it falling out and smashing on the ground.  Oh wait- wasn't that what I wanted to do to it anyway...
Ok, bear with me this post is going somewhere.  I am lucky enough to be doing another review for CSN Stores (yay)!  And maybe, just maybe I'll be reviewing a nifty new laptop messenger bag... on the other hand, we do need a new light fixture in the playroom... hmm, decisions, decisions.  Of course with over 200 stores to choose from it could be something else all together.  But I'm pretty sure I've decided, and I'm thinking there will be before and after pics.  Stay tuned...

3 Comments:

A Helicopter Mom said...

It's funny that you showed a pink laptop bag (whether you choose that particular bag or not) because the one thing I've always wanted from CSN is a funky pink carry-on suitcase. :)

Thank you for the follows! I'm following you back on facebook, twitter and GFC. I'm also sending you an email about your blog design. I LOVE it!

Mickey
www.ahelicoptermom.com

Tiffany said...

Hi! I'm a new follower. I'd love for you to follow me at www.hislittlemrs.com

Molly said...

Who doesn't love CSN?

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I love getting comments... and yes, I do read them all! :)

Labels

baby (17) beauty (4) blogging (38) Book Reviews (13) cleaning (4) crafts (6) eco-friendly (12) family (51) giveaways (81) health (29) holidays (31) Kids (80) marriage (3) parenting (7) photography (20) recipes (9) reviews (60) shopping (9) technology (10) toddlers (25)

Blog Archive

Member Of

Pear Tree Greetings Pearista
Blog Search
The Product Review Place
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges
Mom Select - Bringing Companies and Moms Together
Mom Fuse POP Blogger
blog pr