Mission: To offer a synergy of organic, therapeutic and cruelty-free herbal products that are great for the whole family, pets and our planet.
Organix-South was founded by Autumn Blum, a cosmetic chemist who has a passion for staying at the leading edge of the natural products industry. Some of her highlights include:
• Energy Conservation: Organix-South operates the nation's first solar-powered soap manufacturing facility (with assistance from a NASA program that provides technical support to small businesses).
• Local Organic Agriculture: A bountiful organic garden at the Florida manufacturing plant helps offset the rising cost of food and supports the employees' connection with the earth and locally produced food.
• Innovative Satellite Working Environments: The company allows many of its employees to work from home, reducing carbon footprints, lessening the nation's dependence on oil and fueling a better quality of life with more family time.
Organix South created TheraNeem and ThereVeda. Check out the box below for what exactly Neem is, even today natives in rural India refer to the Neem tree as their "Village Pharmacy".
I was sent the Neem Therape Cleansing Bar for Kids and Babies to review. I thought the soap smelled very good, strong, but good- an orange-y scent. My oldest daughter (5 year old) also liked the smell but my 2 1/2 year old, who is very sensitive to smells, didn't care for it. This soap will get your kid 'squeaky' clean, literally... but without over-drying, it won't strip the skin's natural oils. I do prefer body wash over bar soap just because of the convenience, so I think I'd also like the TheraNeem Kids Shampoo and Bodywash.
Packed with antioxidants, Neem protects, nourishes and moisturizes even the most sensitive skin. It contains over 90% organic ingredients like Olive oil, Coconut oil, Palm oil (both COG and Rainforest Alliance certified), Shea Butter, Jojoba Seed oil and Neem Oil. This bar is ideal for face & body; gently calming and cleansing for sensitive kids and babies. Hand-crafted with only the finest quality organic oils.
For Sensitive Kids
And it's made with Solar-Power! Organix-South new solar-powered curing facility uses a more efficient drying system for hand-crafted organic soap bars.
Paraben Free • Sulfate Free • Gluten Free | *Made with Certified Organic Ingredients
BUY IT: You can buy Organix-South products online, including the Cleansing Bar which is 25% off, and from these retail stores. Check out their online catalog for all their other products and additional uses for Neem.
WIN IT: 1 lucky reader is going to win their own NeemTherape Cleansing Bar for Kids and Babies
Mandatory Entry: Visit Organix-South and tell me another product you'd like to try
Extra Entries (Mandatory Entry must be done first, leave a separate comment for each one you do):
- Like Organix-South on Facebook
- Follow Organix-South on Twitter
- Follow my blog publicly via Google Friend Connect
- Subscribe to my blog via Email
- Follow me on Twitter
- Like me on Facebook
- Enter any of my other giveaways +1 for each
- Post about this giveaway (Facebook, Cafemom, Blog, etc.) +5 entries, leave link
- Tweet about this giveaway (may be done daily, leave link)
Squeaky Clean & Green- #Win a Cleansing Bar for Kids & Babies http://bit.ly/ifVnIg @SusieBHomemaker and @OrganixSouth #Giveaway ends 2/18U.S. ONLY
This contest ends on 2/18/11 at 11:59 pm EST. Open to U.S. residents only. The winner will be drawn via random.org and has 48 hours to respond to winning notification email before another winner is drawn. Please make sure your email is visible on your profile or leave with your comment(s).
Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review. No other form of compensation was received. The opinions and thoughts I’ve shared with these products are 100% my own and yours may differ.