Hello, thanks for stopping by.... if you're reading this I hope you'll stop by and visit my updated site www.susiebhomemaker.com :)

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Get a 6pk. of Thank You cards for $1

This is a LIMITED TIME OFFER from Pear Tree Greetings...
April 20th (at 8am) & 21st get a 6 pk. of thank you cards for $1 (you get two of each fun style shown above). Shipping is FREE! There are only 5,000 packs available for purchase, so hurry & get yours:  http://www.peartreegreetings.com/content.jsp?pageName=one-dollar-thank-you-cards


And check back here on my blog soon for a $20 GC giveaway to Pear Tree Greetings!!

1 Comments:

sasha said...

Great blog! Found you through the Hop. I am now following. Please stop by my blog Diaper Style Memoirs and follow back ;). Hope to see you there!

Inessa
www.diaperstylememoirs.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I love getting comments... and yes, I do read them all! :)

Labels

baby (17) beauty (4) blogging (38) Book Reviews (13) cleaning (4) crafts (6) eco-friendly (12) family (51) giveaways (81) health (29) holidays (31) Kids (80) marriage (3) parenting (7) photography (20) recipes (9) reviews (60) shopping (9) technology (10) toddlers (25)

Blog Archive

Member Of

Pear Tree Greetings Pearista
Blog Search
The Product Review Place
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges
Mom Select - Bringing Companies and Moms Together
Mom Fuse POP Blogger
blog pr