Hello, thanks for stopping by.... if you're reading this I hope you'll stop by and visit my updated site www.susiebhomemaker.com :)

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Trivia TWOsday- Week #6 {#linky}

Welcome to Trivia TWOsday hosted by Marvelous Mommy, NapTime Momtog, and me!  This fun new meme is a great way to get to know each other!  Each week there will be 2 trivia questions to answer about yourself , questions like- What’s your favorite…, Have you ever…, This or That…

Trivia TWOsday

How It Works:
  • Answer the provided trivia questions.
  • Please grab the Trivia TWOsday Button and display it in your post or on your blog.
  • Become a follower of all 3 hosts that way you can keep up to date on future posts, although this isn’t required to participate.

Favorite candy bar?
I'm a fan of most candy bars (a girl's gotta have her chocolate), but I think one of my faves is definitely 3 Musketeers!

Automatic or Stick Shift?
I prefer an automatic but can drive a stick shift if I have to.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Great answers. 3 musketeers are good too, Now I want chocolate!

Unknown said...

I also enjoy 3 Musketeers! Candy bars is one thing that I think I love just about each and every kind (minus the coconut ones)!! Have a beautiful week!

Amy @ Marvelous Mommy said...

Haha You sound like me. I hate driving a stick shift!

Just got my Trivia Tuesday post published. I had it scheduled but the timing was wrong...

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I love getting comments... and yes, I do read them all! :)

Labels

baby (17) beauty (4) blogging (38) Book Reviews (13) cleaning (4) crafts (6) eco-friendly (12) family (51) giveaways (81) health (29) holidays (31) Kids (80) marriage (3) parenting (7) photography (20) recipes (9) reviews (60) shopping (9) technology (10) toddlers (25)

Blog Archive

Member Of

Pear Tree Greetings Pearista
Blog Search
The Product Review Place
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges
Mom Select - Bringing Companies and Moms Together
Mom Fuse POP Blogger
blog pr