Prefense to the rescue! Seriously, this stuff is amazing... you can read for yourself:
- No alcohol- it's made of all-natural organic ingredients
- Protects for 24 hours or 10 hand washings
- Non-toxic and safe for kids... won't hurt if swallowed
- Silica based so it doesn’t dry out your hands like traditional alcohol sanitizers
- Protects against staph, strep, E.coli, drug resistant MRSA strains, and more
I mean wow... isn't this what us as moms, and dads, have been waiting for? We can now put this on our kids hands in the morning and let them play all day knowing that they're actually protected from all the things we can't see but that we know are there. This is perfect for using right before sending your child off to school!
Amazon or REI or find it at a local store (the Feed & Seed near me sells it!)
WIN IT: 1 lucky reader is going to win a big 8 oz. bottle (that's 640 applications!)
Mandatory Entry: Just leave a comment to be entered!
(U.S. residents only)
Extra Entries for more chances to win (leave a separate comment on this post for each one you do):
• Like Prefense on Facebook
• Follow Prefense on Twitter
• Follow my blog via Google Friend Connect
• Subscribe via Email
• Like my Facebook page
• Follow me on Twitter
• Enter any of my other giveaways +1 for each
• Post about this giveaway (blog, Facebook, Cafemom, etc.) +5 Entries, leave link
• Tweet about this giveaway (may be done daily, leave link) may copy and paste the following:
#WIN Foaming Hand Sanitizer that lasts 24 HRS. from @Prefense and @SusieBHomemaker http://goo.gl/iMreD #Giveaway ends 4/26
This contest ends on 4/26/11 at 11:59 pm EST. Open to U.S. Residents ONLY. The winner(s) will be drawn via random.org and has 48 hours to respond to winning notification email before another winner is drawn. Please make sure your email address is visible on your profile or leave with your comment(s).
Disclosure: I received a product for the purpose of the this review. No other compensation was received. All thoughts and opinions shared are 100% my own and yours may differ.