Hello, thanks for stopping by.... if you're reading this I hope you'll stop by and visit my updated site www.susiebhomemaker.com :)

Monday, August 30, 2010

Win a FREE Weekend Stay at any Hampton Hotel

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Hampton Hotels. All opinions are 100% mine.


Hampton_logo

This is the last week to enter for a chance to win a free weekend stay with Hampton Chain of Friends Sweepstakes.  Until September 4, 2010, they're giving away a weekend stay daily to the winner and three of their friends.  And if you're the Grand Prize winner you could win an entire hotel for a weekend!

How cool would that be?  With summer ending and the kids going back to school, this could either be a fun weekend trip with the kids or a mini-getaway for you and some friends.  If I won a weekend stay away from home, it'd be a tough decision between those two.  My kids may win out, but since I never get a mommy weekend I may just call up some girlfriends and hit the road.

I wouldn't go too far... but just far enough so that my hubby can't bring the kids and come find me.  There's actually a Hampton Inn right in the city where I live but I might just opt to go to the one in the next city over.  Short enough that it's a fun little road trip but lets us feel like we're getting away from all the stress for awhile.

I think having a weekend away from it all every once in awhile is a necessary thing for your sanity and for some rest and relaxation- a nice break from the humdrum of work and home life.  And having some good friends to share that with would be awesome!  Can you tell I already have this planned out in my head... I'd so love to win!

Click Here

Visit my sponsor: Win a free Weekend Stay

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I love getting comments... and yes, I do read them all! :)

Labels

baby (17) beauty (4) blogging (38) Book Reviews (13) cleaning (4) crafts (6) eco-friendly (12) family (51) giveaways (81) health (29) holidays (31) Kids (80) marriage (3) parenting (7) photography (20) recipes (9) reviews (60) shopping (9) technology (10) toddlers (25)

Member Of