Sarah M. & Cheapskate4Life
Prolific Blogger AwardThis is the first award I've seen that actually tells you how & where it originated from. This award was originally created by Advanced Booking and is meant to be passed on to Prolific Bloggers. A Prolific Blogger is one who is intellectually productive, keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.
This pic is exactly how I feel when I'm up doing late-night blogging... like right now (it is so time for bed).
Keeping up with the Schultz Family. Amy's blog is so cute and her daughter is adorable. She has great posts to read and also does a super fun meme each Friday called Round Robin. If you've never visited her blog, go check it out! Thanks so much for the award Amy!
As with all awards, there are also rules to follow and this award is to be passed along to others.
1. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.
2. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to this post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award
3. Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add their name in the Mr. Linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners.
4. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!
Ok, here are the 7 prolific bloggers I'm passing this onto:
- Happily Domestic
- Heather @ I'd Rather be Changing Diapers
- Jenn @ Monkey Butt Junction
- Lindsay @ Just My Blog
- Noelle @ Jumpin Beans
- The Crayon Wrangler @ Coloring Outside the Lines
- The Scoop on Poop
So show some love and visit their blog!