So, I'm in the market for a new cell phone and checking out all my options. My contract is up with my current company next month and I planned on switching to someone else, just not sure who. And the fact that my phone also fell in the toilet last week is making finding another phone that much more imperative. It still works... just not quite the same.
Boost Mobile offers some pretty convenient features:
- Re-Boost method to quickly & easily add funds to your account
- flexible payment options- on-line, in-person, or pay by phone
- You can use your debit/credit card to make a payment or sign-up for worry-free automatic payments
- activation takes just a couple of minutes
- you can sign up for xtras that let you hear about special events, promotions, and more
Boost Mobile devices offer unlimited connectivity to Facebook for one price per month. I love to be able to check my Facebook to keep in touch with family and friends, but I'm not always at a computer, so having the option to do it from my phone would be great.
Two of the most popular phones and their plans that Boost Mobile offers are:
• Blackberry- you can check out the plan details here
• Motorola i1- you can check ou the plan details here
So it's good to explore all my options when considering a new cell phone and carrier. I have another month to do my homework and compare the companies and features to find the one that's best for me. What about you- which carrier do you use, are you happy with the phone and service?