Hello, thanks for stopping by.... if you're reading this I hope you'll stop by and visit my updated site www.susiebhomemaker.com :)

Saturday, November 6, 2010

3 WINNERS Announcement- CSN Stores, Bummas, & Pear Tree

73. abby said...
GFC: uberabby
entry 1
October 30, 2010 9:32 PM
(for those that don't know, on Blogger numbered comments start over after 200.  So instead of comment #201 it's just #1 again, and for #273 it's #73 again)


32. bukaeyes said...
I follow Bummas on Twitter as bukaeyes
October 20, 2010 2:42 PM


Pear Tree Greetings Winner:
42. Nicole-Lynn said...
Great giveaway! I love this Delicate Dots light blue Thank You card design... it's my favorite and would be great as a thank you note to some wedding guests. This card is our wedding color! :)
http://www.peartreegreetings.com/Stationery/Thank-You-Cards--Personalized-Note-Cards/2775-5085BLFC-Delicate-Dots--Sky-Thank-You-Card.pro


Congrats to the winners and thanks to all those who entered... good luck in future giveaways!!

1 Comments:

abby said...

Yippee! Thanks so much!

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I love getting comments... and yes, I do read them all! :)

Labels

baby (17) beauty (4) blogging (38) Book Reviews (13) cleaning (4) crafts (6) eco-friendly (12) family (51) giveaways (81) health (29) holidays (31) Kids (80) marriage (3) parenting (7) photography (20) recipes (9) reviews (60) shopping (9) technology (10) toddlers (25)

Member Of