Pear Tree also has a really awesome project going on right now called Operation Gratitude. Teachers around the nation can sign up to have the color-in Christmas card sent to their classroom. Then have their students color in the snowman and write a message thanking the men and women serving overseas for their dedication and hard work they provide for this country. It's a great teaching tool for kids, giving them the opportunity to help put a smile on the faces of those that are serving overseas who can't be with their families this holiday season.
Christmas cards and by purchasing one of those cards, 100% of the proceeds go to the American Cancer Society!
GIVEAWAY: One lucky reader is going to win a $30 Gift Card to Pear Tree Greetings to spend on anything on their site!!
Do any or all of the following to be entered to win (leave a separate comment on this post for each one you do):
• Tell me an item or design you might get if you won
• Follow Pear Tree Greetings on Twitter
• Like Pear Tree Greetings on Facebook
• Follow my blog publicly via GFC
• Subscribe to my blog via Email
• Follow me on Twitter
• Like me on Facebook
• Enter any of my other giveaways +1 for each
• Vote for my daughter in the Fancy Nancy Photo Contest +2 entries, can be done daily
• Post about this giveaway (Facebook, Cafemom, Blog, etc.) +5 entries, leave 5 separate comments
• Tweet about this giveaway (may be done daily, leave link)
Enter to #Win a $30 Gift Card to Pear Tree Greetings @susiebhomemaker http://bit.ly/d914Ah #giveaway ends 11/30
This contest ends on 11/30/10 at 11:59 pm EST. Open to U.S. residents only. The winner will be drawn via random.org and has 48 hours to respond to winning notification email before another winner is drawn. Please make sure your email is visible on your profile or leave with your comment(s). Giveaway will be in the form of a gift code good thru 12/31/10.
Disclosure: As a Pearista for Pear Tree Greetings I am occasionally sent product in exchange for my review. No other form of compensation is received. The opinions and thoughts I’ve shared with these products are 100% my own and yours may differ.