I hate overpaying for anything, so I always shop around for car insurance when my current policy is about to be up. It can sometimes seem easier and less of a hassle just to continue to stay with the company you already have. But in some cases that may not be the best bang for your buck. Your car insurance company could literally be driving away with your money. But who really has the time to call each individual car insurance company to a get a quote? I know as a busy mom of 3 kids I don’t!
Auto Insurance Select you can get quotes from up to six top auto insurance companies including Allstate, Progressive, Nationwide, and MetLife. It's all in one place online... and it's Free. It's simple and easy, just enter the state where you live and get quotes quickly, all at your fingertips. You can compare the rates and determine what’s best for you, saving you time and money and giving you peace of mind knowing you’re completely covered when you’re on the road.
They also have informative articles on how to compare auto insurance companies, tips on lowering your rate, factors that may be affecting your rate, and top frequently asked questions to help you get all the answers you need before selecting something as important as your car insurance.
Some of the ways to lower your rates from their website are:
1. Collect As Many Car Insurance Quotes As Possible
2. Ask For Higher Deductibles
3. Research Insurance Rates Before You Buy A Car
4. Bundle Up Your Plans
5. Lower The Coverage On Older Cars
6. Ask For A Low Mileage Discount
7. Your Credit Score May Affect Your Car Insurance Quotes
8. Find Out About Group Discounts
9. Pay Your Premium In Full
10. Keep A Clean Driving Record
11. Invest In Anti-Theft Devices
12. Take A Driver's Education Course
Disclosure: This was a sponsored post brought to you by Auto Insurance Select. All opinions are 100% my own.