My daughter loved the pencil and journal- just perfect now that she's in Kindergarten and learning to read and write! The coin purse not only holds the change that daddy gives her when he empties his pockets but also her Princess & Barbie lip gloss. And the opera glasses are fabulous for looking at the birds outside, or the toys across the room. The Tea Party Time game I'm sure she would've loved, but since we don't have a Nintendo DS... well I'm just going to have to host a giveaway for all of my fabulous fans (that's fancy for YOU)!!!
• Vote for my daughter in the photo contest (can be done daily) +2 Entries
• Tell me a favorite Fancy Nancy book or one you'd love to have for your Fantastic Fan
• Follow Harper Collins Publishing on Twitter
• Follow my blog publicly via Google Friend Connect
• Subscribe to my blog via Email
• Follow me on Twitter
• Like me on Facebook
• Enter any of my other giveaways +1 for each
• Post about this contest/giveaway (Facebook, Cafemom, Blog, etc.) +5 entries, leave 5 separate comments
• Tweet about this contest/giveaway (may be done daily, leave link), may copy & paste the following:
Vote for your favorite Fancy Nancy Fan & Enter to #win a Nintendo DS game @susiebhomemaker http://bit.ly/bsMz6S #Giveaway ends 11/16
This contest ends on 11/16/10 at 11:59 pm EST. Open to U.S. residents only. The winner will be drawn via random.org and has 48 hours to respond to winning notification email before another winner is drawn. Please make sure your email is visible on your profile or leave with your comment(s).
Disclosure: I was given a product in exchange for my review. No other form of compensation was received. The opinions and thoughts I’ve shared with these products are 100% my own and yours may differ.