"After the Wipe and before the Dipe,
Use a soft kiss of cloth to dry bums off.
Keep diaper rash at bay the Bummas way!"
If you have a tiny baby bum in your home, you need to check out these cloth wipes from Bummas. Bummas Wipes are the perfect size to carry with you when on the go- in the diaper bag or even your purse, they're just 5" x 7", and are great for a multitude of uses.
First as in their slogan above, you use it to dry your baby's bottom off after you use a wet baby wipe and before you put on the new diaper. This eliminates the need to try to blow or wave your hand around trying to dry the area (you know you've done it before). Those methods of drying all just make our babies cold, but using Bumma's is soft, warm, and fast for drying their little bottom's.
You can buy Bummas online or at these retailers.
One lucky reader is going to get their own set of Bumma's Tropical Ones- you can keep them for yourself or use for an awesome baby shower gift.
How to enter, do any of the following (leave a separate comment for each):
• Visit Bummas and tell me a retail store that sells them
• Follow Bummas on Twitter
• Become a fan of Bummas on Facebook
• Follow my blog publicly via Google +2 entries
• Subscribe to my blog via email +2 entries
• Add my NEW button to your blog (if you have the old one, please update it)
• Like my Facebook page
• Follow me on Twitter
• Enter any of my other current giveaways +1 for each one entered
• Post about this giveaway (Blog, Facebook, Cafemom, etc. leave link to post) +5 entries, leave 5 comments
• Tweet (can be done daily, use retweet button or copy & paste the following)-
RT #Win Bummas Tropical Ones Cloth Wipes @susiebhomemaker http://bit.ly/d6x2ur (ends 11/3) #Giveaways
U.S. & CANADA ONLY
This contest ends on 11/03/10 at 11:59 pm EST. U.S. & Canadian residents only. The winner will be drawn via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to winning notification email before I draw another winner. Please make sure I can find your email on your profile or leave with your comment(s).
Disclosure: I received a product for the purpose of this review but no other type of compensation was received. This has no bearing on my completely honest review above. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with these products are my own and yours may differ.