Hello, thanks for stopping by.... if you're reading this I hope you'll stop by and visit my updated site www.susiebhomemaker.com :)

Friday, October 8, 2010

Time for Tea

Well it's Fall, and I have my first official cold of the season.  It's nothing major... started with a stuffy nose, then a little scratchy throat, and now just feeling run down.

So I actually broke out the one box of tea I have in the cupboard, and I never drink tea (I'm a coffee drinker).  But with having the above symptoms, I felt like sipping on a hot cup of tea with honey and lemon.
If I have it right before bed, it usually helps clear my nose & makes my throat feel better, plus helps me sleep really well.  Yay for tea... what are some of your cold remedies?


Photobucket

3 Comments:

Valery (CEO Wanna Be) said...

Hi i am a new follower and I was wondering how did you get the random.org buttons to show the numbers in your post? Love your blog.
http://thisnthatboutiqueblog.blogspot.com/

. said...

I would do a VICKS rub commerical, because I swear by vicks vapor rub! A dab under the nose, on the chest, your lymph nodes, works like magic:)

Crinthia said...

Yes I would have to say vicks does the trick for me. As well as a good hot soup! I hope you feel better soon. Btw, I have killed 5 mice in my house >.< eeekkk! I hope that is the last of them

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I love getting comments... and yes, I do read them all! :)

Labels

baby (17) beauty (4) blogging (38) Book Reviews (13) cleaning (4) crafts (6) eco-friendly (12) family (51) giveaways (81) health (29) holidays (31) Kids (80) marriage (3) parenting (7) photography (20) recipes (9) reviews (60) shopping (9) technology (10) toddlers (25)

Blog Archive

Member Of

Pear Tree Greetings Pearista
Blog Search
The Product Review Place
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges
Mom Select - Bringing Companies and Moms Together
Mom Fuse POP Blogger
blog pr