We heard many ideas for how to avoid &/or treat lice if necessary- oil in the hair being a popular one. But who wants to have to put that in their child's hair and than leave it in for hours, or worse use a chemical shampoo? So even though we haven't had lice in our household (knock on wood), I am now more aware of the facts and fiction of the best and easiest ways to treat lice. And by far, the product that looks the best, and most effective to me is the Robi Comb.
The LiceGuard Robi Comb is safe and effective and offers these great features:
• Detects Lice - Just comb through dry hair• Destroys Lice on Contact
• No Chemicals / Non-Toxic
• No Mess, No Gels, No Oils
• No Odor or Fragrance
• Use Anywhere and Anytime on Dry Hair
• Reusable and Economical
Stay prepared... you can buy the Robi Comb online... and 1 lucky reader is also going to WIN a Robi Comb to have in their mom arsenal.
How to enter- do any or all of the following (leave a separate comment for each one you do, or already do):
• Follow Robi Comb on Twitter
• Like Robi Comb on Facebook
• Follow my blog publicly via GFC
• Subscribe to my blog via Email
• Follow me on Twitter
• Like me on Facebook
• Enter any of my other giveaways +1 for each
• Post about this giveaway (Facebook, Cafemom, Blog, etc.) +5 entries, leave 5 separate comments
• Tweet about this giveaway (may be done daily, leave link), may copy & paste the following:
Be Prepared this School year- Enter to #WIN a LiceGuard Robi Comb @susiebhomemaker http://bit.ly/8YBlxD #giveaway Ends 11/11U.S. ONLY
This contest ends on 11/11/10 at 11:59 pm EST. Open to U.S. residents only. The winner will be drawn via random.org and has 48 hours to respond to winning notification email before another winner is drawn. Please make sure your email is visible on your profile or leave with your comment(s).
Disclosure: I did not receive any product or other form of compensation for this post. The thoughts and opinions I’ve shared with these products are 100% my own and yours may differ.