Hello, thanks for stopping by.... if you're reading this I hope you'll stop by and visit my updated site www.susiebhomemaker.com :)

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Homecoming/ School Spirit Week

This past week at my daughter's school was Homecoming week, with each day a different theme for showing your school spirit.

Monday- Science Fiction Day
Alien Tattoo & Antenna

Tuesday- Picture Day (Photo Coming Soon)

Wednesday- Western Day
Yee-Haw, Cowgirl!

Thursday- Movie Character
Ariel the Little Mermaid, Diving into the Water

Friday- School Spirit Day
Blue & White

Waiting for the Parade (my two girls are on the right side- hair ribbon & curls) 

Cheering w/ Pom Pom's 

High Fives from the Football Team 

My daughter's only in Kindergarten so she has fun every day she goes to school, but she had a blast this week with being able to dress up everyday!  And it was the first time she rode on a school bus.  I drive her to school every day, and pick her up, but for the parade they were bussed to the location.  She was super excited about that (and she got to sit next to her best friend the whole day, yes her best friend is a boy)!  :D


Photobucket

3 Comments:

Felicia said...

how cute. That's so cool that they do a week like that for the entire school. And she got high fives from the football playes, and got to sit next to her best friend. The girl is living the high life.

She's so cute as a cowgirl!

BARBIE said...

How fun! Where I live, only those in HS get Spirit Week!

Renee said...

That is so cool getting to dress up every day!! I especially love her cowgirl outfit, so cute!!

BTW, thanks for the link to the rug from WalMart on my blog, that rug is perfect, I am so ordering it!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I love getting comments... and yes, I do read them all! :)

Labels

baby (17) beauty (4) blogging (38) Book Reviews (13) cleaning (4) crafts (6) eco-friendly (12) family (51) giveaways (81) health (29) holidays (31) Kids (80) marriage (3) parenting (7) photography (20) recipes (9) reviews (60) shopping (9) technology (10) toddlers (25)

Blog Archive

Member Of

Pear Tree Greetings Pearista
Blog Search
The Product Review Place
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges
Mom Select - Bringing Companies and Moms Together
Mom Fuse POP Blogger
blog pr