Hello, thanks for stopping by.... if you're reading this I hope you'll stop by and visit my updated site www.susiebhomemaker.com :)

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Two more Awards... Thank You so Much!

I'm so excited, I received the Versatile Blogger award from Heather at Mommy Only Has Two Hands.  If you've never visited her blog before, you should definitely go check her out.  She writes interesting posts and hosts giveaways as well.



Mommy Only Has Two Hands

Here are the rules:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15  5 (15 is just way too many) other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
4. Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award.

7 things about me:
  1. I love wine- my 2 faves are Pinot Grigio (having a glass as I type this) & White Zinfandel
  2. In case you didn't know, I have 3 daughters
  3. I've been married for 12 years
  4. My favorite season is Fall and I love Thanksgiving
  5. My favorite shows are Smallville, Chuck, Grey's Anatomy, House, & Supernatural
  6. I don't like getting my hands messy while eating (ie. ribs) though I will eat it, I try to use a fork
  7. I prefer showers not baths
And the 5 blogs I'm passing this award along to are:
            Making It Happen       




                      Photobucket

And Kristen from All the Proof I Need was lovely to give me the One Lovely Blog award.  This is actually my 2nd time receiving this so I won't be passing it along this time, but thank you so much Kristen for thinking of me!  :)

3 Comments:

Olivia said...

Thank you for the award! That is a great honor!
suchakingdom.blogspot.com

SAKT Homestead said...

Oh, my goodness! Thank you :) I'm honored.
supopi.blogspot.com

Amy @ Marvelous Mommy said...

OMGosh!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new blog design! I just added your new button!

Oh and I'm the same way. I don't like getting my hands messy either. I didn't eat ribs for a long time bc of it but my hubby has since changed that! He loves ribs!

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I love getting comments... and yes, I do read them all! :)

Labels

baby (17) beauty (4) blogging (38) Book Reviews (13) cleaning (4) crafts (6) eco-friendly (12) family (51) giveaways (81) health (29) holidays (31) Kids (80) marriage (3) parenting (7) photography (20) recipes (9) reviews (60) shopping (9) technology (10) toddlers (25)

Blog Archive

Member Of

Pear Tree Greetings Pearista
Blog Search
The Product Review Place
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges
Mom Select - Bringing Companies and Moms Together
Mom Fuse POP Blogger
blog pr