It wasn't a 'Congrats We're Parents' card or a 'New Baby' card, it was a Thank You card... and it meant more to me than anything. I had just gone through one of the hardest things I would ever go through in my life, and he validated that for me by thanking me and letting me know he realized what I'd just been through. He may not even remember that, but I do... and probably always will.
Can you remember the best Thank You card you've ever gotten?
Onto the giveaway, one lucky reader is going to receive a set of 16 Thank You cards from Pear Tree Greetings to spread their own kindness by saying thank you.
Pear Tree Greetings has a large selection of Thank You cards to choose from, whether it's for Christmas, a Baby Shower, Kid's Birthday, or just an everyday Thank You card.
How to enter (leave a separate comment for each one you do, or already do):
• Tell me a Thank You card design you like
• Follow Pear Tree Greetings on Twitter
• Like Pear Tree Greetings on Facebook
• Follow my blog publicly via GFC +2 entries
• Subscribe to my blog via Email +2 entries
• Follow me on Twitter
• Like me on Facebook
• Add my new button to your blog (if you have the old one, please update it)
• Enter any of my other giveaways +1 for each
• Post about this giveaway (Facebook, Cafemom, Blog, etc.) +5 entries, leave 5 separate comments
• Tweet about this giveaway (may be done daily, leave link)
Enter to #Win a set of Pear Tree Greetings Thank You Cards @susiebhomemaker http://bit.ly/dgJLXa #giveaways
This contest ends on 11/5/10 at 11:59 pm EST. Open to U.S. residents only. The winner will be drawn via random.org and has 48 hours to respond to winning notification email before another winner is drawn. Please make sure your email is visible on your profile or leave with your comment(s). Giveaway will be in the form of a gift code good for up to 16 Thank You Cards of winners choice, code good thru 11/30/10.
Disclosure: I was given a product in exchange for my review. No other form of compensation was received. The opinions and thoughts I’ve shared with these products are 100% my own and yours may differ.