Hello, thanks for stopping by.... if you're reading this I hope you'll stop by and visit my updated site www.susiebhomemaker.com :)

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Could you have tried any less Dunkin' Donuts guy?

I don't know if it's just the Dunkin' Donuts by me or other locations as well, but I don't think they could've done any less to make my iced coffee the other day.  Or it could be because I had a free coupon that they didn't put in any effort.

I placed my order at the drive thru for a Caramel Mocha Iced Coffee and the first thing he asked was if I wanted creamer in it.  Um, isn't this a premade drink that you mix up how it's supposed to be?  (I'm used to McD's drinks).  He said no but he could just give me creamer on the side.  ookaaay  So I get my drink and this is what it looks like:
Um, what the heck is this?  He did nothing to mix it up, all the 'flavoring' was at the bottom and the top was just coffee over ice.  I could be wrong but I think the coupon I just gave you for this drink looked quite a bit different!  Here's how it was supposed to look according to their advertising:
I'm sorry Dunkin' Donuts... didn't know I had to blend my coffee myself!  If that's the case why would I drive to get it from you- I'd just make it at home.  Here's how it looked after I added the creamer and mixed it up myself, and added in my own sugar:
But you know what... IT STILL TASTED LIKE CRAP!!  I guess Dunkin' Donuts isn't hurting that much by giving me a crappy drink.  I wasn't a customer before and won't be one in the future... I only went because I had a free coupon.  Guess free isn't always better!

According to their slogan, 'America runs on Dunkin'... well not this American!

4 Comments:

Sarah, Arik and Avas Mommy, said...

You know what? I would be going online to their website and complaining. :-D

Sarah, Arik and Avas Mommy, said...

...and copy and paste the link to your blog, so that they know you shared the info with others.

Brooke Anna @ Mommy Does... said...

I'm with Sarah!
You might get a couple FREE items ;D
Talk about bad service!

Gillian said...

I think our service industry is just failing in general. I had the worst experience at the post office today. I called the attendant's supervisor, and told her I knew of ten people that would love to have her job (and benefits)!

Rock on, Susie! And, I don't like Dunkin' Donuts, either!

PS - Glad you got good use of the Blik decals! :)

Baby Talk without the Babble

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I love getting comments... and yes, I do read them all! :)

Labels

baby (17) beauty (4) blogging (38) Book Reviews (13) cleaning (4) crafts (6) eco-friendly (12) family (51) giveaways (81) health (29) holidays (31) Kids (80) marriage (3) parenting (7) photography (20) recipes (9) reviews (60) shopping (9) technology (10) toddlers (25)

Blog Archive

Member Of

Pear Tree Greetings Pearista
Blog Search
The Product Review Place
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges
Mom Select - Bringing Companies and Moms Together
Mom Fuse POP Blogger
blog pr