Hello, thanks for stopping by.... if you're reading this I hope you'll stop by and visit my updated site www.susiebhomemaker.com :)

Friday, May 13, 2011

Under Construction...

It's seems everywhere I turn things are 'under construction'.
  • Here in Michigan, road construction is in full swing.  Driving to and from my daughter's school has become a nightmare with all the road closings.
  • Blogger decided to do some inopportune maintenance the last couple days that lasted a little longer than it was supposed to and made it so my recent posts and comments disappeared!!
  • Have to add this one in too- Twitter is making my life impossible also... thank goodness for TweetDeck!!
  • Our kitchen will soon be under construction- I'm both excited about this and dreading it at the same time!
  • My blog will hopefully be under construction soon also... finally making the switch to Wordpress- bye, bye Blogger!! (again both terrifying and exciting, I hope it goes smoothly)

4 Comments:

Liz Mays said...

Woohoo for moving to WP! I know what you mean about Michigan construction too!

Gillian said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed and send out positive thoughts... XO!

Baby Talk without the Babble

Amy @ Marvelous Mommy said...

Yay for moving to Wordpress!! :0)

Ashley said...

Im here to follow back and I also left you an Alexa Review! :) Thanks so much for following me!
Shopaholic Mommy--http://www.shopaholicmommy.net

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I love getting comments... and yes, I do read them all! :)

Labels

baby (17) beauty (4) blogging (38) Book Reviews (13) cleaning (4) crafts (6) eco-friendly (12) family (51) giveaways (81) health (29) holidays (31) Kids (80) marriage (3) parenting (7) photography (20) recipes (9) reviews (60) shopping (9) technology (10) toddlers (25)

Blog Archive

Member Of

Pear Tree Greetings Pearista
Blog Search
The Product Review Place
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges
Mom Select - Bringing Companies and Moms Together
Mom Fuse POP Blogger
blog pr