Hello, thanks for stopping by.... if you're reading this I hope you'll stop by and visit my updated site www.susiebhomemaker.com :)

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Finding the Perfect Nursery Decor for your Little One

When I first found out I was going to be a mom almost six years ago I was so happy, and I couldn't wait to start buying all the things we would need to welcome our baby home.  And then when we found out we were having a baby girl, I immediately started looking for the perfect decor for the nursery.

I knew right away the look I wanted and the color palette I had in mind... but I had a hard time finding it at any of the local stores.  So then I turned to the internet, and after searching and searching I finally came across BabyBeddingZone.com.

I wish I would've know about them to begin with, they have a ton of adorable baby bedding sets to choose from, and after only a short time browsing their site I found exactly what I was looking for!  It was pretty and girly with a classic look.  The colors were muted tones- sage, cream, and pink... I was in love and I knew I had to have it!
If I had been at a local store or boutique I would've paid a lot more for it but the price at Baby Bedding Zone was completely affordable and included a lot for the price... and shipping for the set was free.

As soon as it arrived I unpacked everything and made the crib where my daughter would sleep.  And when I brought her home from the hospital for the first time and laid her in it I was the happiest mommy alive.  It was exactly how I had envisioned it- a beautiful nursery and a beautiful baby!

I would definitely recommend Baby Bedding Zone to any mom that's trying to find the perfect bedding and decor for their nursery.  They have adorable bedding sets for girls and super cute crib bedding sets for boys too.
Looking through their site, they even have cute whimsical Dr Seuss crib bedding... everything imaginable to find just the right bedding set for your little bundle of joy.

Disclosure:  This post was brought to you by BabyBeddingZone.com.  All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and completely honest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I love getting comments... and yes, I do read them all! :)

Labels

baby (17) beauty (4) blogging (38) Book Reviews (13) cleaning (4) crafts (6) eco-friendly (12) family (51) giveaways (81) health (29) holidays (31) Kids (80) marriage (3) parenting (7) photography (20) recipes (9) reviews (60) shopping (9) technology (10) toddlers (25)

Blog Archive

Member Of

Pear Tree Greetings Pearista
Blog Search
The Product Review Place
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges
Mom Select - Bringing Companies and Moms Together
Mom Fuse POP Blogger
blog pr