Hello, thanks for stopping by.... if you're reading this I hope you'll stop by and visit my updated site www.susiebhomemaker.com :)

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Trivia TWOsday- LAST WEEK... Link up!

Welcome to the last week of Trivia TWOsday hosted by Marvelous Mommy, Susie B. Homemaker (me), and NapTime Momtog!

From Marvelous Mommy:
"This meme is a great way to get to know each other but I haven't had the time to promote it and it hasn't had very many participants each week so I decided to discontinue it! If I'm not truly passionate about it, it becomes more of a hassle than anything. If you enjoy this meme, please let me know. I may bring it back once my girls are older and I have more time to spend on it!"

Trivia TWOsday

How It Works:
  • Answer the provided trivia questions.
  • Please grab the Trivia TWOsday Button and display it in your post or on your blog.
  • Become a follower of all 3 hosts that way you can keep up to date on future posts, although this isn’t required to participate.
1) What cuss word do you use the most?
2) Do you wish you could change something about your life?

1)  I hate to admit it but I probably use the F word the most out of all of them.  So if you piss me off... beware!  hehe


2)  Hmm, I think almost everyone can say they'd like to change something about their life.  In addition to a couple personal things in my past, including being able to still have my mom here with me, I'd say right now I'd love to be able to change where we live.  I don't like our neighborhood or our house, and if I had my way we'd be back down south in Georgie or South Carolina!


2 Comments:

Amy @ Marvelous Mommy said...

Yeah back down south in GA with me!!!

Anonymous said...

Great answers. Where are you now? I am in NC.

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I love getting comments... and yes, I do read them all! :)

Labels

baby (17) beauty (4) blogging (38) Book Reviews (13) cleaning (4) crafts (6) eco-friendly (12) family (51) giveaways (81) health (29) holidays (31) Kids (80) marriage (3) parenting (7) photography (20) recipes (9) reviews (60) shopping (9) technology (10) toddlers (25)

Blog Archive

Member Of

Pear Tree Greetings Pearista
Blog Search
The Product Review Place
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges
Mom Select - Bringing Companies and Moms Together
Mom Fuse POP Blogger
blog pr