Hello, thanks for stopping by.... if you're reading this I hope you'll stop by and visit my updated site www.susiebhomemaker.com :)

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Save More Money on Eyeglasses

I've needed a new pair of prescription eyeglasses for awhile now... thanks to a certain toddler with grabby hands.  I hate going into the eyeglass store and trying on hundreds of frames just trying to find that one perfect pair.  And the hiked up prices... yikes!

I order a lot of things online… but eyeglasses, really?  At Zenni Optical they make it simple and have hundreds of stylish frames to choose from, starting at just $6.95 (no, that’s not a typo).
Searching for frames couldn't be easier, you can sort by frame type, style, shape, size, color… you can narrow it down to exactly what you’re looking for and get the look you want.

My favorite thing about the site though, is that I can still try on the glasses- in the virtual that is.  The ‘try on’ feature lets you pick a face similar to yours, or upload your own picture, and then compare different frames to see how they'll look!

So you can see exactly what you're getting before you buy.  And when you are ready to buy, you can still add on options such as tint or anti-reflective coating to your set of glasses also.  So you can have the stylish look without the stylish price tag.


Disclosure Policy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I love getting comments... and yes, I do read them all! :)

Labels

baby (17) beauty (4) blogging (38) Book Reviews (13) cleaning (4) crafts (6) eco-friendly (12) family (51) giveaways (81) health (29) holidays (31) Kids (80) marriage (3) parenting (7) photography (20) recipes (9) reviews (60) shopping (9) technology (10) toddlers (25)

Blog Archive

Member Of

Pear Tree Greetings Pearista
Blog Search
The Product Review Place
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges
Mom Select - Bringing Companies and Moms Together
Mom Fuse POP Blogger
blog pr