Hello, thanks for stopping by.... if you're reading this I hope you'll stop by and visit my updated site www.susiebhomemaker.com :)

Thursday, June 10, 2010

5th Birthday!!

It's official- our first daughter is 5 years old!  *sob*  I can't believe how much she's grown over the past 5 years- physically, mentally, emotionally- it's amazing the beautiful girl she's turning into.  She still loves everything girly, pink & purple are among her top fave colors, and she loves princesses (Ariel is her favorite).

My hubby and I put up balloons throughout the house the night before, after the kids fell asleep.  I hung a few in her room and put one of her presents on the floor for her to wake up to.  When she woke up that morning she was super excited to see all the balloons and came down the stairs clutching her present.  We let her open that one before school- a new outfit and Princess coloring book.  She also put the sprinkles on the cupcakes we were taking to her class that day.

After she got home, she opened all the rest of her presents, then proceeded to play with all her new stuff.  And of course, her little sister tried to make herself the new owner and take all the presents for herself!  Here are just a few of the pics from the celebration:


 

Cupcakes w/ sprinkles


Opening first present




Hello Kitty



Remember Punch Balls?

        
Hula Hoop


Beach Towel &
New Outfits



Play Doh Food


iCarly Cake & Decorations

                                          


Photobucket

3 Comments:

Laura M. said...

I can't wait to see her hula-hooping it up! I used to love those things. I can show her a few tricks. :P Give them all my love. :)

KIM said...

Oh I know how you feel, I was just thinking how my oldest is going to be 10 in December and I am freaking out about it. Looks like she received some cool things.

Jamie Phillips said...

Super cute pics! I hope she had a wonderful Birthday :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I love getting comments... and yes, I do read them all! :)

Labels

baby (17) beauty (4) blogging (38) Book Reviews (13) cleaning (4) crafts (6) eco-friendly (12) family (51) giveaways (81) health (29) holidays (31) Kids (80) marriage (3) parenting (7) photography (20) recipes (9) reviews (60) shopping (9) technology (10) toddlers (25)

Member Of

Pear Tree Greetings Pearista
Blog Search
The Product Review Place
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges
Mom Select - Bringing Companies and Moms Together
Mom Fuse POP Blogger
blog pr