Hello, thanks for stopping by.... if you're reading this I hope you'll stop by and visit my updated site www.susiebhomemaker.com :)

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Weekend Wind Down... Choices, choices

For this Weekend Wind Down it's all about choices!  I have a list of 'would you rather' questions, copy and paste, then add your answers (feel free to elaborate as much or as little as you want).  When you have your post up, come back here and link up!!  Oh, and if you would, please add the WWD button to the post... thank you!  :)  No blog?  Just leave your answers in the comments.

After you link up, visit other blogs and see what their choices were.  And don't be shy... leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.  Have a great weekend everyone!!

1.  Do Laundry or Dishes?

2.  Go shopping or eat out?

3.  Drink Milk or Orange Juice?

4.  Play Board Game or Card Game?

5.  Wear Tshirt/Jeans or a Dress?

My choices are.... *drumroll*

1. Do Laundry or Dishes?  Well I have my reasons for disliking both of these tasks, but when push comes to shove I'd rather do laundry.  I hate that I have to walk down to the basement to do it, but once I get started I don't really mind it that much.

2. Go shopping or eat out?  This one is quite easy for me... eat out!  I love not having to cook and shopping can be such a chore sometimes.

3. Drink Milk or Orange Juice?  Well seeing as how this pertains mainly to breakfast, I'd rather drink Orange Juice.  I'm just not a big milk drinker anymore- I used to LOVE milk when I was younger!

4. Play Board Game or Card Game?  Again, easy one for me... I'd rather play cards- spades, euchre, cribbage... all fun games!  Who's up for some cards??  :D

5. Wear Tshirt/Jeans or a Dress?  I'm definitely a t-shirt and jeans sorta gal.  I almost never wear a dress- even when going to church (which sadly is rarely nowadays).




Photobucket

1 Comments:

Kassandra said...

Thanks for hosting this! I have been wanting to do some Q&A thing as I see a lot, but this is definitely a fun way to do it :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I love getting comments... and yes, I do read them all! :)

Labels

baby (17) beauty (4) blogging (38) Book Reviews (13) cleaning (4) crafts (6) eco-friendly (12) family (51) giveaways (81) health (29) holidays (31) Kids (80) marriage (3) parenting (7) photography (20) recipes (9) reviews (60) shopping (9) technology (10) toddlers (25)

Member Of

Pear Tree Greetings Pearista
Blog Search
The Product Review Place
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges
Mom Select - Bringing Companies and Moms Together
Mom Fuse POP Blogger
blog pr