Hello, thanks for stopping by.... if you're reading this I hope you'll stop by and visit my updated site www.susiebhomemaker.com :)

Friday, June 11, 2010

Social Parade Follower Friday

Smart and Trendy Moms
It's Friday again and that means it's time for another Social Parade with Smart and Trendy Moms! The Social Parade is a fun way to find some great blogs to read and to gain new followers. 

I'm so glad you stopped by... please leave a comment to let me know you were here.  :)  If you'd like, check out my current giveaway going thru June 30th and I hope you'll come back to visit again soon.
Happy Blog Hopping and Happy Friday!!

Photobucket

3 Comments:

Krystal said...

Following from Social Parade!!

http://life-is2-good.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Following from Social Parade. Have a great weekend! http://www.ecomodernmom.com

Joann said...

Hi, I am a new follower from Social Parade!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I love getting comments... and yes, I do read them all! :)

Labels

baby (17) beauty (4) blogging (38) Book Reviews (13) cleaning (4) crafts (6) eco-friendly (12) family (51) giveaways (81) health (29) holidays (31) Kids (80) marriage (3) parenting (7) photography (20) recipes (9) reviews (60) shopping (9) technology (10) toddlers (25)

Member Of

Pear Tree Greetings Pearista
Blog Search
The Product Review Place
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges
Mom Select - Bringing Companies and Moms Together
Mom Fuse POP Blogger
blog pr