Hello, thanks for stopping by.... if you're reading this I hope you'll stop by and visit my updated site www.susiebhomemaker.com :)

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Getting to Know You

Getting to know YOU
Join in the fun and link up with Mannland5
 
1. If a person has a booger in their nose, and you can see it, do you tell them?
Um, family- yes... person I don't know- look away!

2. What are you passionate about?
My family, and lately... blogging!  :)  I'm also slowly getting my passion back for running like I had back in my school days.

3. How long have you been blogging?
Just 3 short months (started in March 2010).  I would definitely still consider myself a newbie blogger!  :p

4. What is your favorite "summer" drink?
Well lately I have been hooked on McCafe Caramel Frappe's... sooo good!!

5. What is your favorite type of music?
I really do love a little bit of several types of music- pop, rock, alternative, hip hop, oldies... it's too hard to pick just one, but probably lately it's been pop music.

6. Something I do before I go to bed is......?
Hmm, I usually try to check my email one more time, and all the doorlocks (I'm a bit OCD when it comes to making sure the doors are all locked)... then of course I do all the usual bathroom stuff before bed.  :D

7. My Summer vacation plans are...?
Just a short trip a couple hours away up north and then probably camping in the backyard.

8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is?
My eyelash curler- my lashes are pathetic looking without curling them- and then a good coat of mascara!


For those interested I do a linkup on the weekends (Sat & Sun) called the Weekend Wind Down.  I'd love if you'd share a post and link up or remember me for next weekend!  :)


Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I love getting comments... and yes, I do read them all! :)

Labels

baby (17) beauty (4) blogging (38) Book Reviews (13) cleaning (4) crafts (6) eco-friendly (12) family (51) giveaways (81) health (29) holidays (31) Kids (80) marriage (3) parenting (7) photography (20) recipes (9) reviews (60) shopping (9) technology (10) toddlers (25)

Member Of

Pear Tree Greetings Pearista
Blog Search
The Product Review Place
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges
Mom Select - Bringing Companies and Moms Together
Mom Fuse POP Blogger
blog pr