Hello, thanks for stopping by.... if you're reading this I hope you'll stop by and visit my updated site www.susiebhomemaker.com :)

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Weekend Wind Down- Father's Day Edition

I am so excited about this Weekend Wind Down!  It's Father's Day this weekend and I have an awesome mommy blogger hosting with me now... Amy @ Marvelous Mommy!  She's super sweet and has such a cute little family.  She has a lot of fun stuff over on her blog as well, so after you link up go check out her blog and say 'Hi'.

If you've never linked up for the Weekend Wind Down before, here's how you can join in the fun:
  • Become a follower of both hosts
  • Write your blog post on the theme or copy and paste the questions listed. Make sure the “Weekend Wind Down” Button is visible somewhere in the post
  • Link up your “Weekend Wind Down” post using the McLinky. You will only need to link up once to be seen on all the Blog Hops. (Please link to your actual “Weekend Wind Down” post, NOT your main blog page)
**Don't forget to come back next weekend for the start of something exciting... it involves giveaways... don't miss it!!**

I'm sure lots of you are busy this weekend with the super-duper Dad's in your life, so we kept it super simple:

1.  What are your Father’s Day plans?

2.  What are you giving the dad(s) in your life for Father’s Day this year?

Our girls LOVE their Daddy!  Our oldest (5) says Daddy is a superhero, and he's so strong!  And our middle daughter (2) is such a Daddy's Girl.  We bought her an 'I My Daddy' t-shirt to wear on Sunday.  Our youngest (8 mos.), well she's still a Mommy's Girl (Yay me), but of course she loves getting kisses & rasberries from Daddy.

1. What are your Father’s Day plans? 
Sunday morning we'll be having breakfast here (probably eggs w/ bacon or sausage)  and then early afternoon we'll head out to my Dad's house for a BBQ.  After eating we'll give the dad's their Father's Day gifts.  :)

2. What are you giving the dad(s) in your life for Father’s Day this year?
For my hubby

Turtle Beach Headset for Xbox 360          Brugo Mug
                                                       (check out my giveaway for this)


For my Dad





T-shirt from Family Christian Store          AutoZone Gift Card

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to ALL THE WONDERFUL DAD'S out there!!

2 Comments:

Amy @ Marvelous Mommy said...

Awesome gifts! I should totally get my dad a gift card to AutoZone or Home Depot.

I'm excited about today! I hope we have lots of peeps link up today!!

Cari said...

Thanks for pointing me in this direction! I linked up! Love those gifts!

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I love getting comments... and yes, I do read them all! :)

Labels

baby (17) beauty (4) blogging (38) Book Reviews (13) cleaning (4) crafts (6) eco-friendly (12) family (51) giveaways (81) health (29) holidays (31) Kids (80) marriage (3) parenting (7) photography (20) recipes (9) reviews (60) shopping (9) technology (10) toddlers (25)

Member Of

Pear Tree Greetings Pearista
Blog Search
The Product Review Place
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges
Mom Select - Bringing Companies and Moms Together
Mom Fuse POP Blogger
blog pr