Hello, thanks for stopping by.... if you're reading this I hope you'll stop by and visit my updated site www.susiebhomemaker.com :)

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Two Thursday Link Ups

Wow, I feel like I've been AWOL from blogging lately!  We celebrated our daughter's 5th Birthday (pics still to come), and we still have to celebrate it 2 more times with other family (such a lucky girl)!  And then there's an additional 4 other June birthdays in my family.  Whew, I'm always exhausted by the end of this month!!

Well, I decided to do some linking up today (nice and easy, no stress) in order to get myself back out in the blogging community and then hopefully can get started on my other posts (the words are running around in my head, just gotta get 'em on 'paper', so to speak).  Ok, without further ado:

I linked up with Julie from The Reason for my Insanity for Follow That Blog Thursday


I also linked up with Traci66 and Heck of A Bunch for Keepin' Company Thurday


Photobucket


So head over and join in the fun... and Happy Thursday!


Photobucket

2 Comments:

Traci66 said...

Thank you for joining Keepin' Company Thursday at http://traci66.blogspot.com I would like to invite anyone else that would like to get some new followers or find new blogs to follow to come by and link up. I am already a foolower of your blog. Happy Thursday. PS: I also do a Thursday Giveaway Link Up.

Judy B. said...

Hi Susie B.!LCame by for Keepin' Company and linked up.

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I love getting comments... and yes, I do read them all! :)

Labels

baby (17) beauty (4) blogging (38) Book Reviews (13) cleaning (4) crafts (6) eco-friendly (12) family (51) giveaways (81) health (29) holidays (31) Kids (80) marriage (3) parenting (7) photography (20) recipes (9) reviews (60) shopping (9) technology (10) toddlers (25)

Member Of

Pear Tree Greetings Pearista
Blog Search
The Product Review Place
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges
Mom Select - Bringing Companies and Moms Together
Mom Fuse POP Blogger
blog pr