Hello, thanks for stopping by.... if you're reading this I hope you'll stop by and visit my updated site www.susiebhomemaker.com :)

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Post It Note Tuesday

Ok if you've read some of my PINT sticky posts before, you'll know that I wrote to my toddler and 5 year old already.  So now today is the baby's turn- our 8 mos. old...


Here's a photo from a previous Wordless Wednesday post of my baby sleeping in her Jumperoo... that thing really is wonderful!


Feel free to enter one of my giveaways while you're here!!  :D


Photobucket

7 Comments:

Laarni Lopez said...

very cute chubby cheeks and thighs! :) coming at you from PINT! happy tuesday!

I am Harriet said...

Aw- so sweet!


Have a great Tuesday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/06/oprah-says-that-copycats-win-wonder-if-hormones-tick-her-off-too/

jayayceeblog said...

Thank God for the jumperoo ... what an adorable picture!

cfoxes33 said...

Too cute! Happy PINT!

cheri said...

ooh, i have a similar photo. my baby on a swing with a binky on :0

happy PINT :)

twinkietotmom said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I can totally relate to these kind of nights. When my girls are fighting sleep we usually let them crawl around on the floor around us or use the walker to wear them out...always works like you said! I always try to keep in mind that they will only be this little once so to treasure it!

Love your blog, can't wait to navigate around it a bit!

Lee-Ann said...

LOL That is so cute! Great PINTs.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I love getting comments... and yes, I do read them all! :)

Labels

baby (17) beauty (4) blogging (38) Book Reviews (13) cleaning (4) crafts (6) eco-friendly (12) family (51) giveaways (81) health (29) holidays (31) Kids (80) marriage (3) parenting (7) photography (20) recipes (9) reviews (60) shopping (9) technology (10) toddlers (25)

Member Of

Pear Tree Greetings Pearista
Blog Search
The Product Review Place
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges
Mom Select - Bringing Companies and Moms Together
Mom Fuse POP Blogger
blog pr