Hello, thanks for stopping by.... if you're reading this I hope you'll stop by and visit my updated site www.susiebhomemaker.com :)

Friday, May 14, 2010

5 Question Friday


I'm linking up with Mama M. over at My Little Life for Five Question Friday.  Join in the fun or if you don't have a blog you can post your answers in the comments.  Happy Friday!!

1. Take your pick...date night, girls night out, or night out alone?
    Well, this answer would change depending on the day and my mood, but as of now I'd take a date night.  My hubby and I haven't been out of the house by ourselves in I don't know how long.  We are looong overdue for some time alone!

2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
    Um... NO!

3. What is your favorite flower and why?
    Do I have to pick just one?  I love Dahlia's, my hubby got me a beautiful one last year for Mother's Day.  I also really love lillies & tulips!!

4. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself?
    No matter what the situation, stay honest & true to yourself.  Always show those you love that you care- even if it's something little.  Never walk away in anger, swallow your pride & make amends before it's too late.

5. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you would do?
    Pay off every single bill we have and then sell this old house & buy a new one... somewhere warm- Georgia or South Carolina maybe!
 

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I love getting comments... and yes, I do read them all! :)