Hello, thanks for stopping by.... if you're reading this I hope you'll stop by and visit my updated site www.susiebhomemaker.com :)

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Getting to Know You

1. What has been your most memorable Mother's Day? (with your mom, as a mom, or with your wife)
Hmm, probably last year, because since I've had kids my memory sucks!  My hubby got a card that he helped the girls sign & he got me a beautiful flower- a Dahlia.  Seeing my girls names on the card made me tear up.

2. Have you ever been pulled over for speeding and were you able to talk your way out of it?
YES, though I wouldn't say 'talk' so much as CRIED!  Lol  My hubby hates that I was able to do that... he thinks it's so unfair.  He should be thankful though that I didn't get a ticket we had to pay.  :p

3. What's the oldest thing you have hanging in your closet?
I think it's my Old Navy fleece vest- at least 5 yrs. old.

4. Do you whiten your teeth?
Not currently, I've used whitening trays before and we use whitening toothpaste sometimes, but not regularly.  I think when I want them whitened I'll just head to the dentist though.

5. Underwear or Panties..What do you call your "unmentionables"?
Uh a thong... or just underwear.

6. If you could go on vacation right now..today..where would you go?
Ugh, read my post on that here... definitely a warm, white sandy beach somewhere- the Carribean perhaps!

7. Do you get offended when people cuss on their blogs?
Nope, I don't (or haven't yet) cursed on my blog, but I do sometimes in real life so it doesn't bother me to read it.

8. If you had to give up one luxury item, it would be....?
Hmm, I guess the tv cable.  I could NOT give up my internet (duh) but the tv, eh sure.  I'd hate missing House & Smallville, but I'd live... oh wait, I could just watch them online anyway, lol.  Ok, well if I had to pick something else I guess I'd say my hair straightener (is that a luxury item?).  I barely have time to use it anymore anyway.

Head over to Mannland5 and link up....

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I love getting comments... and yes, I do read them all! :)