Hello, thanks for stopping by.... if you're reading this I hope you'll stop by and visit my updated site www.susiebhomemaker.com :)

Monday, May 3, 2010

My Wiggle Worm

Baby Julie is now 7 months old and wow, is she ever on the move!  She loves to roll & squirm her way around the living room.  She's not crawling in the traditional form yet, but she sure get's around!
What happened to my little baby that just laid still during a diaper change, staring up at mommy and cooing sweet nothings... where did she go?  When did she become this wiggling, squirming, twisting baby that won't stay put long enough to even un-snap her onesie?  She twists and turns in a futile attempt to escape my grasp and the inevitable changing of the diaper.  She may temporarily delay and prolong the process but eventually I get a clean, dry diaper on her bottom.  She sure doesn't make it easy on me though!

Oh how my sweet baby girl is growing!



Photobucket

2 Comments:

Debbie's L'Bri said...

Little ones are fun. My daughters little one is almost 4 months old and likes the echo she gets from making noise in the buildings.

http://debbiellbriskincare.blogspot.com/
MBC

Daniele said...

my soon to be 9 mo old started crawling 2 weeks ago, I hear ya!

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I love getting comments... and yes, I do read them all! :)