Hello, thanks for stopping by.... if you're reading this I hope you'll stop by and visit my updated site www.susiebhomemaker.com :)

Thursday, April 15, 2010

It's all around us... take some time to enjoy it!

I'm talking about Nature, the topic of 'Talkin' About Thursdays' over at My Cup 2 Yours.  After you read my post head on over there for more links to some great stories by some great bloggers!





So here's some pictures I took when we visited some loved ones up in Sebewaing, Michigan back in August of '09.  It was so beautiful there... lots of birds, deer, flowers, cows, horses, apple trees.  There was something to see everyday we went out.  Hope the pics make you feel as though you were there.  We hope to go back sometime this summer!

             Yellow flower amidst greenery
                                                  Horses waiting to be fed apples & carrots

                                                                                     Bird in the mist

                    Duck flying across the water
 

5 Comments:

Kathleen@so much to say, so little time said...

The bird and duck pictures are fabulous!

Genny said...

I love the photos you shared, especially that bird in the mist! So glad you joined in and linked up!

Amy said...

Love the photos, especially the horses!

P.S. I've nominated you for a blog award, stop on by to check it out! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by Mommy's Minute! I'm now following you :-).
Hope you're having a great day!!

Sarah B.

http://mommys-minute.blogspot.com

BARBIE said...

These are great photos! I love the one of the bird in the midst and the duck flying across the water! Blessings!

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I love getting comments... and yes, I do read them all! :)