Hello, thanks for stopping by.... if you're reading this I hope you'll stop by and visit my updated site www.susiebhomemaker.com :)

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Ode to Mr. Coffee

Is that you Mr. Coffee, off in the dark?                                                   
I need you, I need my spark.

Without you, where would I be?
Well still in bed, probably

I fill the water, put in a filter.
Without you, I'd be out of kilter.

Add in the coffee, start to brew.
Now just waiting for you to be through.

But wait, what was that sound?
You've never done that when I'm around.

Oh please Mr. Coffee, don't fail me now.
I couldn't go on, I wouldn't know how!

We've been together for so long.
You've never once done me wrong.

So please, just one more day.
I need you, won't you stay?

What's that, you're almost done?
Oh you did it, thanks a ton!

I never really had any doubt.
Honestly, what was all the fuss about?

Now on to Mrs. Coffee-mate.
I believe my coffee & you have a date.

Ah, so creamy & so sweet.
You are such a delightful treat.

So thank you both, I don't know what else to say.
Well I guess I'm off to begin my day!

But wait one last thing, so you've had fair warning...
I'll be back first thing in the morning!


                                          

1 Comments:

Amiee said...

Cute poem = ]

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I love getting comments... and yes, I do read them all! :)