Hello, thanks for stopping by.... if you're reading this I hope you'll stop by and visit my updated site www.susiebhomemaker.com :)

Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring is in the air!


    Ah, splendid spring!  When the birds & bees are buzzing, flowers are blooming, & the kids can start playing outside again!  Now that the weather is finally warm, the girls want to be out in the yard whenever possible- playing on the swingset, blowing bubbles, riding bikes.  All the things they are deprived of during the winter time.  They are so excited to be out in the grass, frolicking with the bugs (oh yes, those bugs are out in full force already).  And finally, for the 1st time this season, my husband is uncovering the grill!  Oh the delicious hamburgers, steaks, and hot dogs... I can almost smell them.  So bring on the warm weather- we'll be enjoying it while it lasts!!  Since those in Michigan know that it could turn back to winter temps. at any time unexpectedly!  HAPPY SPRING!!

   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I love getting comments... and yes, I do read them all! :)