Hello, thanks for stopping by.... if you're reading this I hope you'll stop by and visit my updated site www.susiebhomemaker.com :)

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Luck o' the Irish?

Not for me.  I hit the ground running as soon as I woke up this morning.  This is in fact, the first I've been able to get on the computer... and I should be sleeping.

The first thing I heard this morning before even opening my eyes was "MOMMY, the baby took her diaper off".  So I get up and walk into my girls room and sure enough, there's Miss J sitting in her crib completely in the nude.  No pj's, no diaper, and she had wet her sheets.
Ok, no biggie- strip the crib, get Miss J cleaned up.  Then Miss Curls comes over (in just her diaper) and I get a nice whiff of what's in store for me.  So I change her, dump the dirty diaper contents in the toilet and... it plugs up!  So I'm barely awake, and I find myself plunging a toilet... not exactly what I wanted to be doing first thing in the morning.
But all in all the day ended well.  My oldest daughter and I went to the hair salon and got our hair cut.  We had a great time and she loves her new cut, and mommy's happy too.  My hubby took this with his cell phone because our daughter wanted to send a picture to her Grandma... she's such a sweetheart.
So the day's over now, but hope you had a Happy St. Patty's Day!  

1 Comments:

Sarah, Arik and Avas Mommy, said...

Good morning! So I have a question for you... was your day full of the Luck of the Irish... or did you perhaps have some pesky little leprechauns sneaky around playing tricks on you? From what I hear, they can strip babies down nakie and clog toilets! But don't worry... the day has passed! ;-) Your new haircut looks great! We will see you guys later today.

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I love getting comments... and yes, I do read them all! :)

Labels

baby (17) beauty (4) blogging (38) Book Reviews (13) cleaning (4) crafts (6) eco-friendly (12) family (51) giveaways (81) health (29) holidays (31) Kids (80) marriage (3) parenting (7) photography (20) recipes (9) reviews (60) shopping (9) technology (10) toddlers (25)

Blog Archive

Member Of

Pear Tree Greetings Pearista
Blog Search
The Product Review Place
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges
Mom Select - Bringing Companies and Moms Together
Mom Fuse POP Blogger
blog pr