As a mom of 3 young
stain-makers kids, I am constantly looking for better products in the laundry department. I've always been a fan of Purex for the cost, but generally always still pre-treat my kids clothes with a separate stain remover before washing.
Well now there's Purex Complete with Zout:
"...it combines the proven performance of Purex detergent with the triple-enzyme stain-fighting power of Zout® pretreater. This powerful combination works to get stains out the first time, even tough stains like grass, chocolate, and tomato sauce."
BUY IT: You can see a list of retailers that carry Purex Complete with Zout and also get a free sample from the Purex website.
WIN IT: 2 readers are each going to win a coupon for a free bottle of Purex Complete with Zout to try for themselves
Ways to Enter (leave a separate comment on this post for each entry you do, or already do):
• Tell me what you currently use for stains
• Follow Purex on Twitter
• Like Purex on Facebook
• Follow my blog via Google Friend Connect +2 Entries
• Subscribe via Email
• Like my Facebook page
• Follow me on Twitter
• Enter any of my other giveaways +1 for each
• Vote for my blog in the MomCentral Grant Contest +2 Entries (may be done daily)
• Post about this giveaway (blog, Facebook, Cafemom, etc.) +5 Entries, leave link
• Tweet about this giveaway (may be done daily, leave link) may copy and paste the following:
Enter to Win a Free Bottle of @Purex Complete With Zout- 2 Winners!! @SusieBHomemaker http://bit.ly/ifQwwv #Giveaway ends on 4/10U.S. ONLY
This contest ends on 4/10/11 at 11:59 pm EST. Open to U.S. Residents ONLY. The winner(s) will be drawn via random.org and has 48 hours to respond to winning notification email before another winner is drawn. Please make sure your email address is visible on your profile or leave with your comment(s).
Disclosure: I received a product for the purpose of the this review. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and yours may differ.