I think everyone likes to feel appreciated and it's nice to tell someone that you noticed what they did and that it meant something to you. My philosophy is, if someone made you feel special you should try to make them feel special in return. Even when you don't need to say thank you, sometimes it's nice to send a Personalized Note Card just to say 'hi' and let the person know you're thinking about them.
Pear Tree Greetings offers lots of great Thank You & Personalized Note cards in dozens of different styles to choose from. They come on heavy card stock and you can personalize them with your name if you want. They also have address labels to match the design of the card. You'll be sure to make the person receiving it feel special and appreciated.
Ways to enter (leave a separate comment on this post for each entry you do):
• Follow Pear Tree Greetings on Twitter
• Like Pear Tree Greetings on Facebook
• Follow my blog publicly via GFC +2 entries
• Subscribe to my blog via Email
• Follow me on Twitter
• Like me on Facebook
• Enter any of my other giveaways +1 for each
• Vote for my blog in the MomCentral grant program +3 entries, can be done daily
• Post about this giveaway (Facebook, Cafemom, Blog, etc.) +5 entries, leave link
• Tweet about this giveaway (may be done daily, leave link)
#Win Thank You Cards from @SusieBHomemaker and @PearTreeGrtngs http://bit.ly/hSMwjW #Giveaway ends 4/2
This contest ends on 4/2/11 at 11:59 pm EST. Open to U.S. residents only. The winner will be drawn via random.org and has 48 hours to respond to winning notification email before another winner is drawn. Please make sure your email is visible on your profile or leave with your comment(s). Giveaway will be in the form of a gift code good thru 4/30/11.
Disclosure: As a Pearista for Pear Tree Greetings I am occasionally sent product in exchange for my review. No other form of compensation is received. The opinions and thoughts I’ve shared with these products are 100% my own and yours may differ.